Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy to make and better than any store bought
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). margerine
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground round
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced or crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). chili powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). yellow mustard
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can tomato paste
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can water
- 5 hot dogs (I use the kind with the casing on them)
- Combine all ingredients but the hot dogs and simmer over low heat until thickened.
- Grind or chop hot dogs ( casings too) and add to sauce.
- Continue to simmer 15 minutes longer.
- Note: Do not brown the ground round before using.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.