Print Friendly Recipe
- 16 frozen hashbrown patties (non-cooked)
- 1 pint cream (half & half)
- 2/3 lb (.3 kg). Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 sticks margarine
- salt & pepper to taste
- Thaw hash browns.
- Break up hashbrowns and put into 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add cream.
- Add cheeses and salt and pepper to taste.
- When cheeses are melted, pour over hanshbrowns.
- Mix until hanshbrowns are coated well.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. for one hour or until lightly brown.
- This is an easy recipe and great to bring to holiday dinners.
Especially good with served with ham.
Can also be modified to use whole or 2% milk, lowfat cheese
and cut back on butter, but they will not be as moist.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.