Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Olive Oil (or vegetable oil- I prefer olive oil)
- Crazy Salt (can be purchased at any grocery store)
- Cut asparagus down to about 4 or 5 inches (cut bottom ends off)
- Heat frying pan on medium-medium high heat with one tbsp of olive oil.
- Put asparagus in pan flat (try to have them all lay flat in bottom of pan - they cook better this way) If you have more to cook and it will not fit, I usually do 2 batches.
- Sprinkle crazy salt all over them (dont overdo it though!-you'll be sorry)
- Cook until slightly brown. When done frying put them on a paper napkin to drain.
- If you need to cook more, repeat above.
- My mother worked in a really upscale resturant that used this recipe.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.