Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). chicken, cut up
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) buttermilk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). can cream of chicken soup
- Dip chicken in 1/2 cup (125 ml) buttermilk.
- Roll pieces in flour seasoned with the salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Place chicken in pan, skin side down.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken and bake 15 minutes.
- Blend 1 cup (225 ml) buttermilk and soup.
- Pour over aand around chicken.
- Bake 15 minutes more or until done.
- Found this recipe in a church cookbook. It sounds similar to the one
you are looking for.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.