Print Friendly Recipe
- Flavorful and Healthy
- Rick Delligatti
- 8 good sized potatoes, washed, skins left on
- olive oil, just enough to cover the bottom of pan
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hot Italian sausage
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). dried sweet basil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). dried oregano
- fresh parsley for garnish.
- Wash potatoes,set aside.
- In large skillet add oil and sausage.
- Cook until sausage is brown; drain.
- Add garlic, onions, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Slice and add potatoes and cook on medium heat, covered for 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove cover and cook for 10 more minutes or until potatoes are brown.
- Add sweet basil and oregano; stir.
- Remove to a serving dish.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve with a salad, and you have a great dinner.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.