Print Friendly Recipe
- Angela Creighton
- 8 slices white bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- pinch of black pepper
- turkey breast, sliced
- 4 slices cooked ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- prepared mustard
- butter for frying
- raspberry or strawberry jam, for dipping (optional)
- powdered sugar, for dipping (optional)
- Cut crusts from bread.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Dip bread slices in mixture.
- Arrange some thin slices of turkey on four bread slices.
- Cover with slice of ham.
- Top with slice of cheese.
- Spread lightly with mustard.
- Cover with remaining bread.
- Press down well.
- Cut across diagonally.
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Fry sandwiches until brown and crisp; turning once.
- Serve with jam and powdered sugar, if desired.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.