Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 pkg broccoli coleslaw (or regular coleslaw)
- 1 small container sour cream
- 1 can black olives, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 ssmall lemon
- 2 habanero peppers(preferably fresh), minced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) garlic salt
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) pepper
- Mix coleslaw, onion, olives and peppers together well.
- Add garlic salt and pepper.
- Drizzle juice from lemon over mixture.
- Add sour cream, mix well.
- Cover,let set in refrigerator at least 2 hours and preferably overnight.
- This salad has a wonderful flavor and is excellent with fish, but it is very, very hot! You can decrease peppers to one or use another type of pepper, but it really loses a lot. Also, when mincing the habaneros, make sure to wear some type of glove, as it will burn your skin if you do not. I use sandwich bags over my hands and it works well. Enjoy
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.