Print Friendly Recipe
- A good non-sweet holiday gift from the kitchen. Also great on cold days to warm you up.
- 2 cups (475 ml) Tang (dry mix)
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry lemonade mix (country time, koolaid, etc.)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground cloves
- pinch of nutmeg
- (You may add a little dry red punch for a red tint)
- Combine all ingredients. Add 2 tbsp (30 ml) of mix to one cup boiling water.
- Enjoy!! Store in airtight container.
- We really enjoy this during the winter months. When we have been sick with
colds it really hits the spot too!! My husband and I take the mix to work
for a hot drink on cold days.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.