Print Friendly Recipe
- A great dip for Nachos, or any corn chip.
- Marci Ross
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs (.9 kg). hamburger (I usually use 2 lbs)
- 1 can refried beans (not the real small can, but the average size)
- 2 cups (475 ml) cheddar cheese (sharp, or mild)
- 1 jar salsa (not the real big jar)
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sour cream
- a dash of garlic salt
- Brown the hamburger (draining the grease) then add your can of refried beans mixing both the hamburger and the beans together.
- Add a dash of garlic salt or any other kind of seasoning if you would like.
- Place hamburger mixture in a large oval or round casserole dish pressing the mixture down to form a bottom layer.
- Next add your salsa (right on top), then spread your sour cream on top of the salsa, and last but not least your cheese.
- Place it in your microwave uncovered on high for about 10-12 minutes or until your cheese is completely melted.
- I've never tryed it in the oven, just cause the micro is sooo easy, but I'm sure the oven would do fine
- You can make this ahead of time just cover and put in the refridgerator.
- This is a great recipe to make for last minute get togethers. It looks like
you spent a lot of time but it takes minutes to make. My mom handed the
recipe down to me, it has always been a family favorite. Enjoy
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.