Print Friendly Recipe
- 12 oz (336 grm) softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) canned pumpkin
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) taco seasoning mix
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) dried chopped beef
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) each of chopped green and red bell peppers
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz) sliced black olives
- 1 round loaf Italian or Pumpernickle bread, fresh vegetables,crackers or corn chips
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin, taco seasoning, and garlic powder until smooth.
- Stir in beef, peppers and olives.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving cut top of bread off, scoop out bread from inside, leaving 1/2 in shell (save the bread for croutons or use to dip.
- Fill shell with dip mixture.
- Serve with vegetables, crackers or corn chips.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.