Print Friendly Recipe
- A change from the ordinary
- Beverly Moore
- 9 hard cooked eggs shelled
- 1 pkg 3 oz (84 grm). cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fnely chopped celery
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dijon style mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) black pepper
- Shell eggs and cut in half.
- Scoop cooked yolks out and combine with all ingredients.
- Mix well and spoon mixture back into white part.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.