Print Friendly Recipe
- Light dessert
- 2 cups (475 ml) boiling water & 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water
- 1 Keebler ready crust (lo-fat)
- 2 3 oz (84 grm). boxes cranberry jello
- 4 oz (112 grm). cream cheese (lite)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) thawed cool whip (lite)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) cloves
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) to 3/4 cup (175 ml) walnuts
- 1 large crisp Granny Smith Apple
- Stir jello into boiling water and add spices and cold water.
- Put in fridge for 90 minutes.
- Beat sugar, cream cheese and cool whip together.
- Spred cream cheese mixture in bottom of pie shell.
- Chop apple into small pieces and mix with walnuts into jello.
- The apples and walnuts go into jello after the 90 minutes.
- Spred jello mixture on cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- This is a very easy to make and very lite dessert. Everyone
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.