Print Friendly Recipe
- Sally Sierak
Serves/Makes:6 appetizer servings
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). chicken wings
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). Hot sauce ("Some Like it Hotter", Tobasco, etc.)
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). of celery seed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Place chicken wings in a shallow pyrex baking dish.
- Melt butter on low heat in small saucepan or in microwave oven in a microwaveable container.
- When butter is completely melted, add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour butter mixture over chicken wings evenly.
- Bake in regular oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Check wings after twenty minutes for rate of cooking.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
Goes great with your favourite beer.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.