Print Friendly Recipe
- 7 cups (1650 ml) water
- 2 cups (475 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can frozen limeade concentrate, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) Tequila
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Triple Sec
- 1 or sour mix soda
- In a large pan bring water to a boil and then remove from heat.
- Stir in the granulated sugar until dissolved.
- Stir in both frozen concentrates until dissolved also.
- Stir in the Tequilla and the Triple Sec.
- Pour into a large container and freeze for at least 24 hours. If time permits, stirring ever so often.
- Scoop out desired amount of frozen mixture and place into a glass.
- Pour some 50/50 soda over it and stir until combined. More or less of both to suit your own taste.
- These are great during those hot summer days.
Nice and refreshing!
Goes great with those Hot Mexican meals.
Great for summer cookouts and parties.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.