Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 tenderloin steaks (1-1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) bourbon
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). ground black pepper
- For Sauce:
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). grated orange rind
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chives
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). cayenne pepper
- To prepare sauce:
- Mix ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use.
- For Steaks:
- Combine bourbon, sugar and pepper; rub over steaks.
- Place steaks on grill over medium heat.
- Grill 13 to 17 minutes.
- For rare 140 degrees (60 C.), to medium 160 degrees (70 C.), turn once halfway through cooking time.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve steaks with Golden Garlic Mustard Sauce.
- I don't remember where I got this recipe, but everyone who has tried it
If you want more of a bourbon flavor, place the steaks in a dish with the
bourbon and sugar mixture and let if marinate for 1/2 hour.
This also works well under the broiler.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.