Print Friendly Recipe
- Angela Creighton
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) sugar, divided
- 2 ripe papayas, seeded and chopped (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) fresh, ripe pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) plus 2 tbsp (30 ml) dark rum
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) plus 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh lime juice
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced fresh strawberries
- kiwi slices for garnish
- Combine 1 cup (225 ml) sugar, papaya, and next 3 ingredients in blender.
- Process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Pour mixture into a bowl.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- Place strawberries in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar, tossing to coat.
- Ladle soup into individual bowls.
- Top each serving with strawberries.
- Garnish with kiwi, if desired.
- I found this recipe on a recipe message board. I remember a request for an
amaretto fruity soup -- I hope this will do.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.