Print Friendly Recipe
- Yellow cake with pudding, pineapple and bananas.
- Angela Creighton
Serves/Makes:one 9 x 13 inch cake
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 lg. banana, sliced
- 1 lg. carton Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) walnuts, chopped
- Bake cake according to package directions, using a 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, cook vanilla pudding according to package directions and cool. Spread pudding over cake.
- Sprinkle drained pineapple over pudding.
- Distribute banana evenly over pudding.
- Cover with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.