Print Friendly Recipe
- A delicious appetizer dish from a discriminating hostess
- Lynnda Cloutier
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 cups (475 ml) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chopped shrimp, or half shrimp and half crabmeat
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Butter a 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) casserole.
- Mix the first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Transfer to the prepared casserole.
- Top with the bread crumbs.
- Bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
- Bandit is a venerable blond cocker spaniel owned by Helene Blackwell of
South Carolina. A true Connoisseur of all food, she especially loves the
aroma of this dip. It remains a hit at parties, testimony to Miss
Bandit's discriminating sense of smell. (It's possible that she has
given it a taste test, too!)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.