Print Friendly Recipe
- A quick casserole kids love
- Connie Lamoureux
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green pepper
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). seasoned salt
- dash pepper
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked noodles (elbow or wagon wheel)
- 1 can tomato soup
- Brown meat with onions, celery, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Cook and drain noodles.
- Drain beef mixture.
- Combine with soup in 2 quarts (1900 ml) casserole.
- Cover and cook at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.
- My mother served this on cold winter days, and it was always one of
my favorite comfort foods. Now I have my own children, and it has
become one of their favorites also!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.