Print Friendly Recipe
- Flavorful, but not hot!
- Connie L.
- 1 pound velveeta cheese
- 5 slices of bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped tomato
- tabasco to taste
- Cook bacon. Crumble.
- Cook onion in bacon drippings until tender.
- On low heat, add milk to pan, then add sliced cheese to pan and melt.
- Just before serving add tomatoes and tobasco.
- Serve with french bread or tortillas.
- A friend first made this when we were single in Albuquerque. Every
time I've made it for a party, it has literally flown out of the bowl.
The bacon is the crucial ingredient, it just doesn't taste right without
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.