Print Friendly Recipe
- I have yet to see a child that won't eat this!
- Connie L.
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped onion
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped celery
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) oatmeal or bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomato soup
- Combine meat, vegetables, egg, seasonings and 1/2 can of soup in a large bowl; mix well.
- Add oatmeal or bread crumbs until mixture is stiff and holds shape.
- Shape into one large loaf.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 1/2 hour.
- Pour rest of soup over top of loaf.
- Bake for 15 minutes more or until done.
- Even kids that don't like meat seam to like this meat loaf!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.