Print Friendly Recipe
- Jane Johnson
- 3 pork tenderloins, sliced 1 to 1-1/2 inches thick
- 2 cups (475 ml) Port wine
- 7 tbsp (100 ml) butter
- garlic oil
- salt and pepper
- Pound pork tenderloins under wax paper until thin.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To make the Port wine sauce, reduce 2 cups (475 ml) Port over heat until thickened (about 20 minutes).
- In the meantime, cook the medalions of pork in a little garlic oil and keep warm in the oven at low temp.
- When the port has reduced, add 1 tbsp (15 ml) at a time of butter (not margarine) until 7 are in the sauce.
- Place the pork on plate and pour sauce over.
- Serve at once.
- Goes well with Asparagus for color and baby new potatoes for the starch. A nice Merlot could accompany the meal.
Bon Appetit, Jane
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.