Print Friendly Recipe
- Frozen beverage drink with vodka
- Deborah Hoyt
Serves/Makes:1 Gallon or more
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 4 tea bags
- 12 oz (336 grm). frozen orange juice
- 12 oz (336 grm). frozen lemonade
- 4 cups (950 ml) water
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package of your favorite Jello
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) vodka or as desired
- 1 2 liter bottle 7-Up or other lemon lime soda
- Boil 2 cups (475 ml) of water with the 4 teabags until strong.
- Add orange juice and lemonade and 4 cups (950 ml) water.
- Prepare jello as directed on package but do not refrigerate.
- Add all ingredients, including vodka.
- Mix well and freeze overnite.
- Once frozen, scoop out a desired portion into your favorite glass, add some 7-Up to taste and enjoy!
- This is a very good drink for hot days sitting around the pool trying to cool off!!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.