Print Friendly Recipe
- Bean dip with avacados, tomatos, seasoned sour cream
Serves/Makes:8 x 8 casserole dish
- 1 can of bean dip
- 3 avocados, peeled and mashed, mixed with salt, pepper and 1/2 tsp (2 ml). lemon juice
- 1 pint of sour cream
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- diced tomatos
- 4 oz (112 grm). of shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread bean dip in bottom of 8 x 8 casserole dish.
- Cover with the avacado mixture.
- Mix sour cream and taco seasoning, and spread over avocado mixture.
- Cover with diced tomatos.
- Cover with cheddar cheese.
- Cover with chopped scallions (greens too.)
- Serve with tortilla chips.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.