Print Friendly Recipe
- Those yummy sweet nuts you can make at home!
- Cindy McCann
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) water
- 2 cups (475 ml) almonds and/or pecans
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees (150 C.).
- Combine in small bowl sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In separate medium bowl, combine egg white, water, and nuts.
- Pour dry mix over the nut mixture.
- Stir until nuts are evenly coated.
- Spread nuts into one layer on a wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve while warm or cooled.
- These are a family favorite when we go to stadium events, and now we
enjoy them at home too!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.