Print Friendly Recipe
- Yummy rolls used as an appetizer or with a meal
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can of cresent rolls
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg of cream cheese
- chopped mushrooms
- Open can of crescent rolls but DO NOT SEPARATE.
- Press seams together so there are no open seams.
- Whip cream cheese until smooth but not too whipped.
- Add chopped mushrooms.
- Spread on the dough and roll up from the long side to make a log.
- Cut into 16 slices and bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. DELICIOUS!
- You can add any ingredients to the cream cheese depending on what
you're using them for. You don't have to use mushrooms. Can be
frozen uncooked and always have on hand for unexpected guests.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.