Print Friendly Recipe
- great for holidays
- Southern Living Magazine
- 8 oz (224 grm). garden vegetable cream cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). roasted garlic cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded sharp cheese
- 3 green onions
- 2 cups (475 ml) pecan halves
- rosemary sprig
- Mix above ingredients except rosemary sprig.
- Shape into an oval on a decorative platter. I used a crystal platter.
- Place pecan halves on top in a row to create a pinecone look.
- Make sure no cheese is showing.
- Place rosemary sprig at top for decoration.
- Serve with crackers around platter.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.