Print Friendly Recipe
- Beverly Moore
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 1 cup (225 ml) bread crumbs (may use flavored like garlic and herb)
- 1 cup (225 ml) evaporated milk, undiluted
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix.
- Press into pan. (I make two loaves. It cooks more thoroughly.)
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
- Drain excess fat and place on serving platter.
- This is the firmest and tastiest recipe I have found.
I found this recipe on the back of Progresso Bread Crumbs cannister.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.