Print Friendly Recipe
- Great for SpuerBowl
- Bev Moore
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine, softened
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) dijon style mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 tablesppons dried minced onion
- 2 small french bread loaves
- 8 oz (224 grm). thinly sliced ham
- 6 oz (168 grm). thinly sliced swiss cheese
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Split loaves in half lengthwise.
- Spread mixture on loaf.
- Layer with ham and cheese.
- Bake in aluminum foil at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut into 1 inch slices and serve warm.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.