Print Friendly Recipe
- Aunt Peggy
Serves/Makes:1 8 inch pie
- 1 pie crust for 8-inch pie
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1 butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) parsley
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) basil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1 lb (.5 kg). canned salmon
- Sauce ingredients:
- 1 medium cucumber, unpeeled
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) grated onion
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) parsley
- Combine eggs, milk,butter, onion, parsley and seasoning.
- Break salmon into chunks, removing bone and skin.
- Stir salmon into egg mixture.
- Pour into well greased 8 inch pie plate.
- Prepare pastry.
- 1/8 Roll inch thick and cut an 8 inch circle, then into 6 wedges.
- Arrange atop pie.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) for 25 minutes.
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop out seeds, grate and drain.
- Combine all ingredients, blend well and chill.
- Makes 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) (can be used also as a dip.)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.