Print Friendly Recipe
- Below are some preparation tips for venison.
- A great marinade: red-wine vinegar or vinaigrette, especially for steaks and loins.
- Ground venison is wonderful in chili, or almost every dish that uses ground beef (less fat to drain, too!)
- A mushroom-wine sauce goes well with the stew meat (easy variation: Create-A-Meal)
- Stuff garlic cloves or minced garlic in roasts before putting in the oven.
- A word of caution: be sure to baste the roast as it tends to dry out quicker than a fattier beef roast.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.