Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh parsley, chopped
- Dip chicken breast into egg.
- Roll chicken breast in bread crumbs to coat.
- Put chicken in skillet on medium heat in butter.
- Brown chicken on both sides.
- Add spaghetti sauce on top of chicken.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and parsley.
- Cover, simmer 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Delicious served with Parmesano noodles and garlic bread.
Add a tossed green salad too.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.