Print Friendly Recipe
- Wendy Lechner
- 6 cups (1425 ml) chicken broth (preferably homemade)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) frozen peas
- 6 mushrooms, very thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- Heat broth in a medium sauce pan until it simmers lightly.
- Add the peas and mushrooms and simmer about 3 minutes.
- While stirring the lightly simmering broth, slowly pour in the eggs.
- Keep stirring until the eggs are cooked and in ribbons.
- Do not let the soup boil hard.
- Serve as soon as possible.
- This soup tastes very fresh, light, and yummy. My 8 year old nephew
enjoys stirring in the eggs and telling everyone at dinner that he made
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.