Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). each hamburger and mild Italian sausage
- 2 eggs
- Pinch each salt, powdered cloves, fresh grated ginger
- 5 cloves bashed, minced garlic
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) quick oats
- Mix all seasonings into beaten eggs.
- Add egg mixture and oats to the 2 lbs (.9 kg). meat mixture.
- Squish together THOROUGHLY.
- Bake in 300 degree (150 C.) oven on cast iron skillet until it tests done.
- This is a very flavorful, moist meatloaf with a hint of spice to it. I found that omitting the salt definately changes the flavor. Expands easily and is a very forgiving recipe. Enjoy! :-)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.