Print Friendly Recipe
- cranberry fruit molded salad
- Dottie West
- 1 pound of fresh whole cranberries
- 2 medium red apples
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 medium oranges
- 1 small box red jello
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) orange peel
- Clean and rinse cranberries.
- Finely grind in processor.
- Core apples and process till chopped fine.
- Pour sugar over top and mix well.
- Juice the oranges to 1 cup (225 ml) of juice. (If not enough, add water to make 1 cup)
- Pour in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add Jello and mix well.
- Add juice to cranberries and mix well.
- Add nuts.
- Grate orange peel and add to salad. (Mix well)
- Refrigerate till set.
- This salad is a bit tart and tangy but everyone just loves it! Best to make a day ahead.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.