Print Friendly Recipe
- Pan fried
Serves/Makes:1 or more
- any cut from the venison
- Cut meat into 1/2 thick steaks (if using ground meat shape in to 1/2 in thick patties).
- Dredge in flour salt and pepper.
- In a cast iron skillet (it is very important that you use a cast iron skillet to get rid of the game taste) melt lots of margarine into pan, add meat.
- Cook about ten minutes on each side turning only once.
- I have been eating venison for many years, and this is the easiest and
best way for taste. Even the kids love it prepared this way.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.