Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 - 8 inch pie
- 1 - 8 inch baked pie shell
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) white sugar
- 2 oz (56 grm). unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- whipped topping
- chopped walnuts
- In a mixer, cream butter.
- Gradually add sugar, creaming well.
- Blend in melted and thoroughly cooled chocolate and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating 5 minutes after each addition with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Pour into cooled, baked pie shell.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Top with whipped topping and walnuts, if desired.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.