Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 9-inch pie
- 1 baked 9 inch pie crust
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) cornstarch
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) white sugar
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter, melted
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) half and half
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter, melted
- ground cinnamon
- Mix cornstarch and sugar.
- Add 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter and half and half.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thick and creamy.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter over top and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Put under broiler until butter bubbles--watch it carefully as it doesn't take long.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.