Print Friendly Recipe
- William Bohannon
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) whole pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Wash seeds. Remove as much pulp as possible.
- Pat dry with paper towel.
- Arrange on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle on garlic salt (or other favorite).
- Toast for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Pour seeds in small basket/bowl lined with paper towel.
- The hulls are cracked by chewing slightly.
The seed is peeled by hand.
The inner meat is eaten and the hull is discarded.
Best when still warm.
Do not burn.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.