Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:Makes 1 9x12 inch pan
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) crushed graham crackers
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) melted butter or margarine
- 4 cups (950 ml) confectioners' sugar
- 16 oz (448 grm). cream cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). can crushed pineapple, draine
- 3 medium bananas, cut into fourths
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). container whipped topping
- maraschino cherries
- chocolate sryup
- pecan halves
- Blend the melted butter or margarine with the graham crackers and press into the bottom of one 9 inch x 12 inch pan.
- Blend the confectioner's sugar and the cream cheese together until smooth.
- Spread over the graham crackercrumb layer.
- Layer the crushed pineapple and the bananas over the cream cheese layer.
- Spread the whipped topping over the top.
- Decorate with maraschino cherry halves.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top and sprinkle with pecans.
- Chill for at least 4 hours then serve.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.