Print Friendly Recipe
- 5 medium potatoes (baking)
- 1 medium onion
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) butter or margarine
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) parsley flakes
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) basil
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) garlic pepper or 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder and 2 tsp (10 ml) pepper
- dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Cut the potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Cut the onion into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place potatoes and onion in a large bowl.
- Add one herb at a time and toss to coat all the potatoes.
- Continue until all herbs have been added.
- Add butter, potatoes, and onions to a baking pan.
- Cover and bake until potatoes are tender (approx. 45 minutes to 1 hour).
- Stir every 10 minute to prevent the potatoes on top from drying out.
- You can experiment with this recipe until you get it the way you like it.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.