Print Friendly Recipe
- Kate Ransdell
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dried apricots
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dried apples
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) golden raisins
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pecans
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) plus 1 tbsp (15 ml) grated coconut
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) kirsch
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar
- Chop the apricots, apples, raisins, pecans and coconut together by hand or in a food processor. All ingredients should be finely chopped and well blended.
- Add the kirsch and mix well to moisten.
- Form into balls about 3/4-inch in diameter.
- Squeeze each ball slightly as it is being formed to be sure that it stays together.
- Roll each ball in the sugar.
- Makes about 3 dozen.
- These will keep for several weeks in an airtight tin or they freeze well.
This recipe comes from "Gifts in Good Taste" by Helen Hecht and Linda LaBate Mushlin.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.