Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 thin slices of Ham
- 2 thin slices of Swiss Cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 can of Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk
- 2 pieces of bacon
- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
- Pound chicken with a meat mallet or rolling pin to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place a piece of ham and a piece of cheese on each piece of chicken. Roll up from the narrow ends of chicken, as in a jelly roll.
- Lay a piece of bacon over each piece of chicken.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Heat oil in skillet and add chicken.
- Cook chicken over medium heat until evenly brown, turning as needed. Drain fat from skillet and lightly pat excess grease from cooked chicken.
- Stir milk and soup into skillet until well blended.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until soup is thickened to desired consistency.
- This recipe is unique in that it features Broccoli Cheese Soup and bacon
is added on the outside of the chicken.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.