Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 bundt cake
- 3 cups (700 ml) grated carrots
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) white sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground nutmeg
- 1 cup (225 ml) golden raisins (optional)
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) confectioners sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla extract
- Beat together the eggs, oil, and white sugar. Blend mixture for thirty seconds.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices.
- Add the carrots and raisins.
- Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Pour batter into well greased 10 inch tube or bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cool cake on wire rack, and then refrigerate until completely cooled.
- To make Cream Cheese Glaze:
- Blend together confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, corn syrup, and vanilla.
- Spead over cooled cake.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.