Print Friendly Recipe
- sound like my Grandmothers Sugarplums
- Betty Crocker
Serves/Makes:approx 6 dozen
- 1 package (16 oz (448 grm).) flaked or shredded coconut
- 1 package (4 or 5 oz (140 grm). blached almonds ( my grama uses vanilla waffers)
- 1 package (3 oz (84 grm).) strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 1 can (15 oz (420 grm).) sweetened condensed milk
- food coloring
- Put coconut and almonds through food grinder or blender.
- Mix coconut mixture, gelatin, sugar and milk.
- Color and make shapes with dampened hands, or shape dough in tspfuls into balls.
- Use a clove in the top for a stem.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.