Print Friendly Recipe
- Crispy sausage & cheese filled "stars"
- wonton wrappers or egg roll wrappers divided into 4
- sausage, cooked and browned
- 1 lg. onion - cooked with sausage
- 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag shredded mozarella cheese
- 1 container sour cream
- 1 pkg. ranch dressing mix, dry
- jalapeno peppers, finely chopped, to taste
- Cut eggroll wrappers into quarters or use wonton wrappers.
- Use a mini-muffin tin: push wrappers into muffin tins with fingers.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven until golden brown. They will come out looking like little "stars" (kind of.)
- Let them cool.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients together and fill the "stars" with the mixture.
- Put on cookie sheet and bake for about 5 minutes in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven.
- You may serve with salsa on top if you like.
- Everyone loves theses!!!!
Great finger food for parties!!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.