Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol Welte
- 4 baking potatoes, cooked till tender; cooled
- 2 TBS (30 ml). margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) zucchini, diced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) black olives, chopped
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) shredded monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) green onions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp (5 ml). fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red bell peppers, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Cut cooked potatoes in half; scoop out insides, leaving 1/2 inch thick shells.
- Brush inside of skins with melted margarine.
- Place skins on baking sheet, insides up; bake till crisp.
- Remove from oven.
- Fills halves with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or till cheese melts.
- Variation: Instead of mixing tomatoes with other ingredients, top skins with tomatoes just before serving.
- This was a recipe from Paul James Home Grown Cooking on HGTV.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.