Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). lean beef stew meat
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) ground cumin
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). flour
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can tomato sauce
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- water, to cover all
- In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients over medium heat.
- Stir until well blended and beginning to brown.
- Add tomato sauce, pepper, and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat and simmer until the meat is very tender.
- Serve with flour tortillas.
- This is my own recipe. The amounts listed (other than the sauce can size)
are approximations because I don't normally measure them.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.