Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 chicken breast halves without skin.
- 2 cups (475 ml) dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- 1 tsp (5 ml) basil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) salt
- 1 dash papper
- 1 cup (225 ml) margerine, melted
- Combine crumbs, cheese, parsley, paprika, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Dip chicken in melted butter, roll in crumb-herb mixture or shake in bag.
- Lay chicken in shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour or until done (small, thinner pieces will take less time).
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.