Print Friendly Recipe
- Angela Creighton
- 1 bunch asparagus, cleaned and trimmed (or one bag frozen asparagus spears)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large saucepan, boil asparagus for three minutes or until crisp-tender.
- If using frozen asparagus, follow directions on package.
- Drain well.
- Melt butter in same saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until golden.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Return asparagus to saucepan and gently coat with seasoned butter.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.